Hindusthan Samachar
Banner 2 शनिवार, मार्च 23, 2019 | समय 13:16 Hrs(IST) Sonali Sonali Sonali Singh Bisht

Leakage of gas caused death of woman with two daughters

By HindusthanSamachar | Publish Date: Mar 1 2019 3:01PM
Leakage of gas caused death of woman with two daughters
Chapra, Mar 01 (HS): Carelessness caused three deaths at Chapra. In a poignant incident a mother with her two daughters were burnt to death due to fire caused by leakage of gas. This heart breaking incident occurred at Lejuar village under Daudpur police station last night around 10 pm. Sabra Bivi was sleeping with her two daughters Suhani (5) and Sabeya (one and half year) when the leaked gas spread in the room and aggravated by burning lamp. The whole room was engulfed with fire and all the three were burnt to death. Sabra Bivi had made milk on the gas for feeding to daughter but forgot to shut the regulator. Gas started leaking and the burning lamp caused catching of fire. Family members were alerted when they smelt burn and found that flames were emanating from the room. Somehow they broke open the door and found that two daughters were lying dead on the floor while the mother was lying dead on the bed. Hearing of the incident SHO SK Chaudhray reached the spot and sent the corpses for autopsy. Husband of the deceased stays in Delhi in connection with work. Police are investigating the case. Hindusthan Samachar/Rakesh/Shri Ram Shaw\
लोकप्रिय खबरें
फोटो और वीडियो गैलरी
image