खेल

Blog single photo

No regret for not participating in IPL says Mitchell Starc.

04/08/2020

Deepesh Sharma 


Sydney, Aug 04 (HS) : Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc said that he has no regrets for being out of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020. Starc had already decided before the players’ auction that he would not participate in the IPL 2020. 

 

The IPL was scheduled to be played from March 29, but was postponed due to the Corona virus epidemic and now it will be played in the UAE from September 19 to November 10.


Starc said, “I know hand-site is a wonderful thing and now IPL is at a different time, but I won't change it. I am happy to spend time when the blocks are happening in IPL in September, I will be ready for the summer." 

 

“Next year's IPL is around and if people want me, I will consider it, but I am very happy with the decision I have taken this year,” he added. 


The IPL 2020 will be held from September 19 to November 10. All matches of this tournament lasting 53 days will be played in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. The final will be played on November 10 while both afternoon and evening matches will start half an hour earlier than normal. 


Hindusthan Samachar 


 
Top