अंतरराष्ट्रीय

Blog single photo

Death toll in China reached 131, 840 new cases were revealed..,

29/01/2020

Beijing, Jan 29 (HS): Coronavirus is becoming even more deadly in China. The death toll from the coronavirus has risen to 131 so far. Authorities have reported 25 fatal and 840 new cases in the central Hubei province on Wednesday amid the havoc of the Coronavirus. Except in Tibet, there have been cases of coronavirus in all the provinces of China, due to which the health authorities are facing a big challenge in dealing with it.

According to the data released by the Central Government of China, 5300 cases of coronavirus have been confirmed so far. Japan airlifted 200 of its citizens from the city and America has evacuated about 240 Americans. At the same time, the Government of India has also spoken of evacuating its people from there. The center of the coronavirus is the Chinese city of Wuhan.

In fact, due to the coronavirus, around 50 million people have been locked down in Wuhan and its surroundings. They cannot move out of the city to work without permission until further orders come. The Chinese government has already completely banned the movement in Wuhan and other cities of Hubei Province.

Chinese President Xi Jinping said that the country is "fighting the dreaded coronavirus and that the government will avail all facilities to completely curb the disease." This is a pandemic and we cannot hide it. He pledged that the government will increase transparency and release information about the virus on time. Many countries are preparing to evacuate their citizens from Wuhan, the epicenter of the transition.

World Health Organization (WHO) chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyes assured Beijing that Corona would do everything possible to stop the virus from spreading. He told the world community to remain calm and not react too much in the context of an epidemic that has killed more than a hundred people in China.

 

Hindusthan Samachar/ Radha/ Manish


 
Top